Careers that Change Lives
Begin your life-long career of exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
Regulatory Affairs is an attractive career choice for people who enjoy communication and teamwork, are comfortable with multi-tasking and are eager to expand their knowledge in the wide realms of the medical device industry. Regulatory Affairs is a rewarding, intellectually stimulating and highly regarded profession.
A Day in the Life
- Contribute to the creation of the local Medical Device’s dossiers for the further submission to the local Competent Authority (Serbia, Montenegro and North Macedonia);
- Support with on timely manner renewals, amendments of the Registration licenses through the maintainance of the existing databases, systems (Serbia, Montenegro and North Macedonia);
- Documents maintainance: scanning, copying, printing, uploading into the appropriate systems;
- Provide support to tender offers in case of necessary regulatory documentation;
- Coordinate the execution of Field Safety Corrective Actions;
- Provide support for vigilance reporting to the local Competent Authorities;
- Coordinates translation and associated with that activities;
- Students pursuing a degree in higher education.
- Completed 4th year of studies at one of the basic and postgraduate studies in technical, natural, social, pharmaceutical, medical sciences or biomedical engineering and similar faculties;
- Fluent in English and Serbian (written and spoken)
- Based in Belgrad
Nice to Haves
- Openness and pragmatism, readiness to solve problems;
- Readiness and ability to learn new professional and business areas as well as new technologies;
- Good communication skills, as well as willingness to work in a team;
- Computer skills;
- B category driving license;
- Precision, accuracy, reliability and focus on details.
Start date: August/September
Duration: 12 months
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our interns:
- Flexible working environment
- An unforgettable experience in the healthcare & medical devices sector
- Join a community or expert in a function or in a therapy to foster your knowledge
- Peer-Advisor program
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract/Skill Labs
- Other benefits link to the country requirements
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.