Entry Level Manager
Req ID: CHE002180
- Responsible for the security and upkeep of personnel files
- Provides smooth and efficient administrative support in the Human Resources Department by assisting the Personnel Manager/Director of Human Resources in the planning, coordination and implementation of all office administration of the Human Resources Office.
- Prepares a monthly vacancy report.
- Be conversant with productivity ratios (and other key performance indicators) and to produce the monthly turnover report, associate sick leave report, vacation reports.
- Ensures that all in-house rules, regulations and personnel announcements are communicated to associates via notice board and/or e-mail channels.
- Assists with the development, implementation and administration of associate relations, benefit and compensation, and recruitment programs.
- Maintains all applications, screen and interview applicants suitable for positions.
- Maintains an updated list of applicants and applicant files.
- Carries out recruitment activities, prepares and posts vacancy announcements.
- Contacts applicants for screening interviews.
Qualifications1. Familiar with VeryEast、Moseeker、etc. recruiting tools
2. At least one year related working experience
3. Good at communication
4. With the experience of co-operation with Hospitality Colleage , such as school recuitment