Location: Amsterdam, NL
The positionSimCorp is one of a well-known investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the proper support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and all aspects of service delivery around SimCorp Dimension.
Service Delivery Consultants are highly skilled senior professionals who form part of our Professional Services team working within Managed Services and based within the Market Units.
Service Delivery Consultants support our clients by providing best practice market solutions and deploying services related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond. They work closely with local and global teams within SimCorp.
You will be working in a team, servicing our clients in their post-implementation phases. As part of the team, you will be using your coordination skills and SCD expertise to closely collaborate with Client stakeholders and SimCorp internal stakeholders in providing Front to Back solutions, Incident and Problem Management, Small changes or enhancements to their current or future flows, increasing the automation level or the end-user experience and satisfaction. Front, PAR, or Middle-Office/Back-office expertise is required as the role is functional.
As part of your induction, you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system and attend the three-weeks SimCorp Dimension® Academy.
- Evaluate problems and issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at existing clients fully freely to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients
- Co-operate closely with SimCorp colleagues and SimCorp clients to prioritise and provide best-practice solutions.
- Co-operate closely with SimCorp developers to combine business and technical know-how in investigating client issues and requirements to provide optimal solutions both from a business and technical perspective
- Advise and service our clients fully with limited supervision by providing best practice market solutions related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond concerning business-related, technical or legal requirements to ensure that the clients use SimCorp Dimension in an optimal, future-oriented way
- Provide convincing and effective solutions fully with limited supervision, always considering maintenance efficiency and revenue to support SimCorp's business goals
- Establish and maintain a network at several levels at the client incl. senior management and be regarded as a trusted advisor by the client to facilitate a mutually beneficial partnership long-term
- Deliver consultancy and support single-handedly on a wide range of topics onsite at the client and address issues in new areas of expertise to provide ad-hoc answers and solutions
- Implement additional functionality in SimCorp Dimension fully independently mainly for existing customers for instance by working on implementation projects on a wide range of topics and also addressing issues in new areas of expertise to fulfil our clients’ demand for additional, value-adding functionality
- Plan and conduct the technical or non-technical part of software upgrades for SimCorp Dimension and support release tests to ensure a smooth transition to the latest version of SimCorp Dimension
- Identify and recommend to the client additional services/products which would improve the client’s operations by taking into account new developments and future services to create starting points for offering value-adding services and solutions to the client
- Assess creatively customer requirements regarding system enhancements of a highly complex nature and address these to product management to ensure that product management is always aware of future market requirements
- Co-operate closely with other professionals within SimCorp on a local or global level by way of specialist roles (such as lead or membership in domain teams or local professional committees as well as service ownership) to share knowledge and ensure efficient solutions for the clients
- "Contribute to knowledge transfer by conducting training or ad-hoc coaching and develop new training to ensure the clients use the software in an optimal way
- Acts as an Initiator of ideas and guides clients to best practice use of SimCorp Dimension. Use technical expertise, business understanding and professional influencing skills to instruct the client toward their optimum solution
- Act as a coach or mentor and review the work of others. Influence others regarding general practices and procedures within their field
- Contribute to wider policy-making including the development of practices, processes and procedures, and provide input to the strategic direction of the function
- You like to deep dive into business processes in investment management and enjoy modelling them in our software. In addition, you bring with you the following qualifications or willingness to learn:
- Degree in economics, finance, mathematics, computer science or similar qualification
- Proven history of a senior role as an Analyst or Consultant from banks, asset managers, asset owners or consulting firms
- Expertise in evaluating financial instruments and experience with benchmarks and portfolio analytics
- Significant know-how in at least one of the following areas: Middle-office back office, transaction processing, performance measurement, treasury, liquidity, risk or regulatory requirements from the banking, asset management or insurance industry, asset management, compliance, Order management, reporting…
- Ideally, you have 1- 3 years of SimCorp Dimension® experience or you are familiar with implementing investment management software
- Independent and pragmatical way of working
- Team spirit and a desire to share your knowledge
- Efficient communication and consulting skills
- The high degree of commercial awareness, customer orientation and quality consciousness
- Fluency in English and additional language abilities would be of advantage
About usSimCorp is a globally established provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and friendly colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities committed to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a journey and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of complex and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Interested?For additional information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Click here to apply