We are seeking a highly motivated Application Support Specialist to join our Sourcing & Procurement organization. We are embarked on a journey to deliver next-generation services which truly put our customers in focus. You will be key in our mission to succeed.
As an Application Support Specialist Developeryour main responsibilities will involve:
- Support our applications used within the Procurement organization by resolving incidents, applying changes and proactively identify system or process improvements.
- You will be responsible to manage incident escalations and complaints, working directly with the Business Unit to resolve service issues.
- You are responsible to ensure compliance within the IT service management standards and polices.
- Supports the end-user satisfaction process and service improvement programs.
- Supports our business and participates in disaster recovery testing.
- You may be required to analyze business requirements and deploy new tasks and processes.
- You may be responsible to transition application support functions from change projects into operational support.
- Transfers customer feedback into process improvements and optimization.
- Generates knowledge and updates support and application documentation.
Your Skills and Experience
As an Application Support Specialist your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A demonstrated ability to understand business needs and how applications can support those.
- You will need effective communication and interpersonal skills. The role will require you to interact with various levels of stakeholders.
- English language proficiency is required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology and 2 or more years of experience in related field.
- Experience in 2nd or 3rd line application support.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting issues pertaining to cXML, API calls, Liquid/HTML/PHP
- Understanding of ITIL and how to apply AGILE within an IT organization.
- Experience working with supply chain or procurement teams.
- Option to work remotely within Spain even up to 100% - you choose
- Flexible working hours
- Wide range of internal and external trainings
- Free English and Spanish classes depending on the needs
- Ticket restaurant
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan - after 1 year in the company
- Referral bonus if you bring other talented people like you
- Special banking and insurance conditions
- Exclusive Employees discounts
Primary work location is Barcelona, Poblenou.
Please apply with your CV in English by clicking on the button “Apply online”.
Who we are
Looking for a challenging and inspiring work environment where you can make a difference? At Zurich millions of individuals and businesses place their trust in our products and services every day. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, enabling, businesses and communities to face a world of risk with confidence. Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most. It’s a big challenge, but you will be supported by a world-class team who believe in helping you to reach your full potential and deliver on our promises.
So be challenged. Be inspired. Help us make a difference.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas to encourage you to apply for new opportunities within Zurich when you are ready for your next career step.
Let’s continue to grow together!
- Location(s): Barcelona,Spain
- Remote working: yes, within Spain
- Schedule: full time
- Recruiter name: Marina V. Aragonés