Your mission should you choose to accept it:As Reservations Agent you are responsible to drive commercial and guest experience results, by coordinating hotel, extended and student stay bookings via various channels. You are the TSH expert and first point of contact for our guests. You know how to sell the TSH concept and products/services to and make guests returning guests by delivering the best TSH experience.
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem):TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and still growing, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You’ll Do
- Wow! You always strive to deliver the best (9+) support/experience for our guests (proactive, play with a wink and always personal);
- You drive commercial results via various channels such as: telephone, live chat, third parties and e-mails;
- You will introduce and sell relevant (cross and upsell) TSH services/products;
- You handle (financial) administrative tasks and change requests;
- You share guest feedback, insights and ideas with colleagues, at TSH we love to keep improving (may the student in you live forever);
- In short: a challenging commercial position for an enthusiastic flexible people person!
Who You Are
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience in customer service (in hospitality is a plus);
- Fluent (verbal and written) in English and Dutch or German or Spanish or French is a must have;
- Staying on top of your game is of importance to you and you are able to keep your head cool in stressful situations;
- Extremely guest and service-oriented;
- Flexibility and adaptability based on business needs (eg. working weekends and bank holidays);
- A positive can-do attitude and a absolute team worker;
- Organized and with a high level of attention to detail, multi-tasking, problem-solving skills and a hands-on mentality;
- Sales driven and commercially aware;
- Living in the Amsterdam area or willing to relocate.
What We offer:
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, multi-national company.
- Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen and gym (Covid permitting)
- Staff rate hotel stays across 16 (and growing) exciting European locations
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular salary/benefits stuff
We’re curious, conscious, and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community - no matter what age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.