Your mission should you choose to accept it:As a Connect Performance Coordinator you focus on processes and way of working for the conversion of our connect products. You focus on alignment between different audiences and communication between off- and on-property by creating 4 pillars:Strategy, Data & reporting, Project Management, Training and on boarding.
You lead and take care of your team of commercial experts around you. You are the (co-)matrix partner for M&E coordinators in the hotels. You create a culture of commercial thinking. You are a true connector. You are curious by nature, proactive, not afraid to fail and result driven!
In case you don’t know who we are (ahem)…TSH is a game-changer. Our unique hotel concept offers student accommodation as well as long and short hotel-stay options for students-at-heart, together with epic facilities and exciting co-working spaces. With 15 hotels in 6 countries and still growing each year, we believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can live, work, play and grow. How do we achieve it? Through our exceptional international team of lively, smart and motivated people that embrace the student spirit and bring it to life every day.
What You’ll Do
- Aligning regularly with the Product Manager and connecting the Experience team to key operational stakeholders, facilitating conversations and collaboration
- Understanding our current Connect reporting setup and working out an integrated future approach within the Performance team, in line with the new product definition led by Experience
- Leading (market) research on how to optimize the performance of connect products (cross/upsell), and sharing any interesting learnings that should be factored into our overall product approach
- Taking charge in implementing any interesting improvements into our day to day ways of working, creating efficiency / sharing advice when possible
- Facilitate the tools, document creation (SOPs, process mapping) and trainings needed to deliver and embed our new vision
- Be the go-to person within the Performance hub for Connect product and project related topics
Who You Are
- You are proactive and have a hand on mentality
- You have drive and ambition to grow within the organization
- You demonstrate excellent problem analysis skills
- You have the ability to operate with little oversight, not dependent on consultants for content, and comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves
- You set example through professional, friendly attitude towards your team and community
- You’re fluent in English – know other languages? The more the merrier!
- You’re legally allowed to work in the Netherlands.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities.
- We’re not just another hotel - we’re a game changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future.
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth.
- Awesome discounts in all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- A wonderful workplace to call home - full of events, fun-loving colleagues and of course all of the other amazing salary and benefit stuff.
We're curious, conscious and we celebrate all. We bring people together and are committed to providing the best space, experience and workplace for our entire connected community. We do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and makes you unique.