Location: Manila, PH
Reporting Consultant - Data and CommunicationManila
SimCorp is a FinTech company with Danish roots that is growing its Warsaw office quickly. The company is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
The positionWe are looking for Reporting Consultant for SimCorp Data Warehouse and SimCorp Coric. You could have an opportunity to work for worlds’ leading financial institutions and be the part of the company with 50 years history and more than 20 offices around the world that continuously develops their integrated investment management solutions.
- Technical & business design, build and delivery of DWH/BI solutions for SimCorp Dimension system according to client requirements
- Unit test, document and demo solutions built
- Prepare test cases, support System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Gather, understand and document client technical requirements
- Participate remotely in implementation projects around the world
- Collaborate with colleagues from the team and other teams (also remote)
- Share your knowledge across the team and company
- Degree in studies related to Computer Science, Business Administration or Finance
- Experience in implementation projects in relation to reporting in FinTech sector
- Experience in integrating financial IT systems and creating reports
- Experience in Data Analytics with report generation background
- Experience in design of Data Model, Data Marts and Data Repository
- Experience in report-writing tools as SAP Crystal Reports, SAP Business Objects, other Reporting tools
- Experience with working in an international environment with daily use of English
- Basic knowledge of investment finance (e.g. financial instruments, capital markets)
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Good to have
- Experience with IT Business Analysis including requirements gathering
- Experience with system testing, configuration, documentation and sharing knowledge
- Experience with BI tools like: Qlik Sense/Qlik View, Tableau, IBM Cognos, Microsoft BI/Power BI
- Experience with data imports and exports, data transformations
- Experience in consulting is a strong advantage
- Programming skills are an advantage
- Experience in working with SQL and relative databases is an advantage
About UsSimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For further information please contact email@example.com Talent Acquisition Partner.
We are looking forward to talking with you!
Click here to apply