Junior Business Analyst (SEAR) Hybrid
Zurich Insurance Plc are currently hiring for a Junior Business Analyst. This role will be based in the IFSC Dublin on a 12 month FTC
This is a first level professional Business Analyst role that will support the business analysts in analyzing business requirements, provide recommendations and support the translation of these into solution requirements to implement them throughout the project life cycle. Ability to lead some of the activities on projects characterized as low complexity, simple change with some communications elements to them and small to moderate business impact.
As a Junior Business Analyst (SEAR) your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Conducts the impact analysis of application / business changes across various components, holding an end to end view of the impact to application / business process.
- Provides input and prepares the Solution Design document(s).
- Understands customers´ objectives, processes and products in order to make recommendations.
- Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned.
- Participates in application testing, implementation and training activities (where required).
- Communicates effectively through different mediums at all levels. Business Accountabilities
- Successful completion, with support, of business analysis tasks of projects.
- Selecting appropriate processes required to meet the project objectives.
- Determines an approach that can be adapted to meet requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate communication and engagement with stakeholders.
- Complying with requirements to meet stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Balancing the competing constraints of business need, services, technology and quality to produce the specified product, service or result with minimal change requests required.
- Model behaviors that demonstrate commitment to corporate values.
- Provide input into performance management discussions of project team members
- Educate team members and business partners on area of technical expertise.
- Provide guidance and support for team members.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Junior Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will include:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) and 1 or more years of experience in related field
- Preferred: Background in Financial Services
Primary work location is IFSC based but occasional travel may be required to other Zurich locations.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Jemma Doran is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button “Apply online”.
Who we areZurich Insurance plc (“ZIP”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zurich Insurance Group Ltd. ZIP is the Zurich Insurance Group’s main legal entity for writing non-life insurance business in Europe and is located in the IFSC, Dublin 1.
ZIP is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and writes non-life insurance business in Ireland and from its 12 regulated branches located in Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Portugal, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
ZIP offers a wide range of non-life insurance products and services to a broad customer base including individuals, small businesses, commercial enterprises and mid-sized, large and multinational corporations.
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our purpose and values are designed to protect, inspire confidence and help our employees reach their full potential. We value and defend what is right and promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. Join Zurich and be part of this culture. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!