3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative scanners and advanced software, tied together in collaborative workflows for the global community of dental professionals.
A great example is our inter-oral 3D scanner that makes it possible to scan a patient without any radiation or discomfort, then digitally design a new crown using AI and finally 3D print or mill the new tooth – all within an hour. Behind the scenes, the technology is amazing and complex. Yet, for the end-user, the tools and workflows must be easy to learn and simple, pleasant and efficient in daily use.
At the core of this is the UniteDental Desktop project. For this project, 3Shape is looking for a skilled and experienced C# Software Developer for our team in Kyiv.
- Advance user workflows by implementing new features
- Improve current functionality and fix bugs
- Cover code by tests
- Maintain high code quality by utilizing and switching to the new technologies, performing refactoring and code reviews
- WPF (most of the features), TPL, WCF (moving towards REST)
- .Net Framework moving towards .Net Core
- MS SQL Server moving towards a distributed document database
- Visual Studio, Rider, Git, Jira, TeamCity, Jenkins and other tools you need to get the job done
- Strong Software Development background (C#. NET, windows desktop applications). Solid theoretical foundation from university degree in computer science, engineering or IT
- You know the art of programming and understand disciplines like source code branching, refactoring, unit-testing, etc.
- You understand the principles of clean code and follow accepted code-standards
- You know common design patterns and apply them accordingly
- You understand the principles of writing shared API libraries (handling of breaking changes, code documentation, etc.)
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: or contact HR department via e-mail .
You can follow us on social media: