City/Cities: Capital Federal
Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: June 30, 2022
Shift:Job Description Summary:
EOSH Young ProffesionalOur vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing. As an EOSH YP you will arrange in-Plant activities related to Safety & Environment, organize trainings on Environmental & Safety programs, follow up contractor performance and requirements compliance and answer to legal requirements.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Follow up internal audits related to ES&LP, as well as CAPA
- Procurement of supplies for WWTP and Safety programs
- Keep compliance with certified norms (ISO, OHSAS, etc)
- Contribute to environmental care and occupational safety and health.
- Identify safety, food safety, environmental and quality risks and/or opportunities, and apply problem solving tools to ensure conformance and continuous improvement of processes. Ensure the organizational knowledge maintenance.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree on industrial safety, environmental engineering or degree on industrial, chemical, food engineering / technology with post degree in Industrial Safety and / or environmental engineering
- English: Fluent written and spoken English
- 2 years’ experience
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Powerade, Fuzetea and more!
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, and restaurants
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.