Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
At Coca-Cola, we're looking for technologists who understand the fundamentals and principles of technology and who want to solve business problems on a global scale in a large, complex environment.
As a Data Engineer, you will contribute to the development of data exploration, data transformation and modeling, as well as data visualization that turn data into knowledge.
In this role you will be responsible for enabling and running data migrations across different databases and different servers, as well as performing thorough testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in dashboards, reports and platforms.
Ultimately, you will enhance our ability to make better platforms here at The Coca-Cola Company. If you have passion for data engineering and problem-solving attitude, we’d like to meet you!
What You’ll Do for Us
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, monitor, and support code & visual reports
- Participate in a scrum team continuously delivering incremental high-quality code & reports to production
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources
- Provide visibility over plans and status to multiple stakeholders (IT)
- Diligently work side by side with Sr. Data Engineers defining and supporting platforms and applications
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1+ years’ experience of creating elegant, efficient, and testable code & reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Business Intelligence Data Visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, Microstrategy, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL databases
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge with Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tools
- Effective Communication in English (Oral and Writing)
- Analytical thinking, curious and proactive mindset
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge with Master Data Management (MDM)
- Understand Agile Scrum & DevOps best practices
- Experience using CI/CD tools – Bitbucket, GitHub, GoCD, Bamboo, Terraform
- Solid understanding of Git-based version control
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Exposure to one of the following languages: Java, Scala, R, NodeJS
- Solid knowledge about data modeling and architecture
- Fundamentals about developing applications using public cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) specially focused in Data Services (CosmosDB, DynamoDB, Databricks, Glue, DataLake, Redshift etc.)
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
- Working on one Agile life cycle management tool such as Jira or Azure DevOps.
What We Can Do For You
- Innovation & Technology: The ability to work with an award-winning team that is on the cutting edge of innovation.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global technology leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging technologies and techniques.
- Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile with management that believes in removing barriers, so you are empowered to experiment, iterate and innovate.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.