Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
Position Overview:The SAP Production Execution IT Lead is accountable for managing the project design, delivery and deployment of solution related to Production Execution and MES systems.
At this moment the Coca-Cola Company is implementing the SAP S/4 Hana solution globally in all Business entities, including Concentrate, Bottlers, Copackers and Flavor manufacturing. Each deployment requires the evaluation and development of plant specific solutions in relation to production execution processes and integration points. The MES systems are unique to each plant configuration and require integration to the main S/4 solutions.
This role will work as part of the Coca-Cola Forecast to Deploy Product Ownership from the technology side and will interact with the Business leads in order to understand requirements and transform them into solutions.
This role will also oversee the multiple project integration points between the supply chain workstreams in order to enable a comprehensive end to end testing process for Production execution.
This role will be a global role and the delivery responsibilities include communication with different SAP implementation design and delivery teams to ensure solutions testing completion on time and on budget.
Function Specific Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing the overall strategy for the Production Execution and MES solutions.
- Management of the integration between the Production execution solutions, Detail Scheduling tools and in Quality in process inspections. This includes development of KPIs and Alerts required by the business and report related to OEE.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the global template for Supply Chain Solutions.
- The role will work closely with Concentrate, Operating Units and other Supply chain organizations teams to understand the ERP program functionalities and Productive systems that need to be incorporated in the multiple deployments.
- The role will work with the Solution Delivery and Design teams to ensure the business solutions are tested effectively. The role provides key input to design and execution of testing processes and provides executive level status reporting related to testing activities.
- Thought leader of associates and bottler personnel who do not directly report to candidate.
- The lead will have experience and expertise in project management, SAP implementations, MII implementations, resource utilization, and On-Site ERP Deployment.
Job Requirements:Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- The role will require Supply Chain expertise to quickly understand and adapt to the local and global business processes.
- Experience with a Full Cycle SAP ECC and S/4 Hana Implementation and testing processes in the areas of production and planning.
- Experience in Full Cycle implementations of SAP MII
- Complex program management / implementation, influencing and communication skills
- The role requires appropriate communication skills, and the ability to lead highly complex and cross-functional initiatives.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
Years of Experience: 5-7 years of diversified business process and operational knowledge.
Travel: This role could be located anywhere with preference in Singapore, USA. Medium international travel requirements.
Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Growth Behaviors:GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Skills: Agile Methodologies, Business Operations, Business Processing, Change Management, Collaborative Leadership, Communication, People Management, Project Management, Project Scheduling, Relationship Building, Six Sigma, Workflows