Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: September 2, 2022
Shift:Job Description Summary:
Position Overview:Our functional scope and landscape are expanding, and we are looking for SAP PLM Consultant to become a new key member of the company Global SAP Center of Expertise (CoE). The CoE supports the exciting journey of the company worldwide IT transformation to the latest SAP S/4 HANA and Sap Cloud applications portfolio.
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design, and marketing. The SAP PLM Consultant will be key member of a Global team that is designing and implementing the future Product Lifecycle Management platform, that has SAP PLM and SAP MDG at it’s core.
What you’ll do for us:
- Consult with solution project teams to develop a solution design that matches the requirements and is compliant with the Data architecture and standards of the Company.
- Manage the solutions (processes, data, applications, business controls, roles, and metrics) through appropriate change management processes and tools.
- Ensure all SAP based PLM and Product design Manufacturing and Quality related master data management solutions are documented, with up-to-date information that accurately reflects the latest functionality and specifications.
- Perform configuration, testing, deployment management and support for various SAP PLM/MDG based solutions using and integrating also with non-SAP technology and data sources.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant working experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in IT or relevant related field, with specific experience with SAP Product Lifecycle Management processes and tools and their integration with SAP Supply Chain processes (e.g. Manufacturing basic/master data, Classification system, Engineering Change management, Recipe Management, etc.)
- Very good process and data modelling and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP Master data in the areas of Procurement, Manufacturing and Quality Management, and their specifics and usage across the different SAP products.
- Experience with master data migration, cleaning & enrichment using various data sources
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem-solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Work with remote and local team members
Preferred :Experience or knowledge of:
- SAP Project and Portfolio Management , integrated with SAP PLM
- SAP Master Data Governance for Material
- SAP Product Safety and Stewardship (mainly Specification management)
- SAP PLM integration with SAP EHS
What We Can Do for You:
- Innovation & Technology: The ability to work with an award-winning team that is on the cutting edge of innovation.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global technology leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging technologies and techniques.
- Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile with management that believes in removing barriers, so you are empowered to experiment, iterate and innovate.
Skills: Data Analytics, Data Modeling, SAP Master Data, SAP Product Lifecycle Management, SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)