Job opportunity — Zürich
Management consultants in supply chain managementWe are looking for professionals with a keen interest in supply chain management, supply chain transformation and integrated business planning for our recently established supply chain management team in Zurich.
At Implement Consulting Group, we wish to make a difference in the consulting industry. In our team, we create impact in our clients’ organisations by combining extensive knowledge of supply chain management with profound experience in supply chain systems. There is a strong demand for competencies in supply chain management and being able to support our clients’ supply chain transformations. Therefore, we are looking for talented professionals who want a career in management consulting and would like to join our team.
Job content – change with impactThe job content varies but includes:
- Designing end-to-end supply chain planning processes (inventory optimisation, statistical forecasting, supply and demand planning, sales and operation planning, scenario planning etc.)
- Analysing distribution networks and processes in a data-driven way and defining new concepts for optimising the supply chain
- Implementing state-of-the-art supply chain planning solutions as well as performing change management and project management activities
- Establishing and driving improvement projects in net working capital optimisation, stock reduction, service level improvements etc.
- Training stakeholders and facilitating workshops as part of improvement projects
- Driving business development activities and actively shaping the development of our team and office in Zurich
We are looking for people who
- Hold a master’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business, engineering or similar and are in the top of their class
- Have a passion for supply chain management and at least three years’ working experience in consulting or a supply chain-related industry role
- Embrace our approach of collaborative consulting and co-creating impact together with our clients
- Are not afraid to work at the intersection of business and IT
- Are genuinely interested in business development activities and actively shaping the future of our Swiss supply chain management team
- Have strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English
We expect that you are flexible and co-operative and that you can work independently with the client under changing conditions. You are passionate about creating results, and you believe in an appreciative approach in the execution of change. You can be normative but are aware that nothing is black and white. You love diversity and are analytical as well as empathic. In the future, you see yourself as an adviser and/or project manager, and you are interested in working with several aspects of the job as a consultant.