Job opportunity — Oslo
Talented junior consultants to join our Oslo officeAre you a talented bachelor’s or master’s student, and would you like to put theory into practice? Do you dream of a career in management consulting? Then come join our tribe as a junior consultant!
We are a fast-growing management consulting firm with 900+ consultants across six countries. Historically, our growth rate has been more than 20% per year – significantly above market growth rate. We are rooted in Scandinavia and want to be the Nordic alternative to the American consulting firms.
In Norway, we are on an immense growth journey headed by Senior Partners Dag Fredrik Bjørnland and Ole Kahrs. We invite you to become a part of our quest to reinvent Tier 1 strategy consulting in a setting that offers an extreme level of flexibility and emphasis on co-creation compared to traditional consulting firms.
What will you be working with?As a junior consultant, you will get the chance to work closely with experienced colleagues on real projects, interact with customers and take responsibility for deliverables.
The role will be customised to the right candidate’s competencies and interests. However, you must have a desire to help organisations truly change as well as a genuine interest in deepening your knowledge and expertise within one of our recruiting practice areas:
- Commercial excellence
- Digital transformation
- Operations, manufacturing and supply chain management
Typical assignments include (but are not limited to):
- Helping clients identify and implement solutions to critical business problems
- Working closely with our consultant teams on client projects
- Doing advanced analyses and business case development
- Preparing and performing presentations and engaging workshops
- Creating strategic communication material
- Preparing and supporting strategic decisions
Are you the one we are looking for?We are looking for people who:
- Are studying within the field of business, economics, finance and/or engineering or are pursuing an MSc in strategy or a BA in marketing with excellent academic results
- Are in the final year of their bachelor’s programme or in the first year of their master’s programme and expect to graduate with a master’s degree in 2023 or 2024
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Can maintain a holistic view and at the same time like to get nerdy on a specific topic
- Have great communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken Norwegian and English
- Want to redefine the management consulting industry and shape the future of Implement in Norway
We expect that you are able to work a minimum of eight hours per week. However, we also understand that you must tend to and prioritise your studies, and we are aware that there will be times when you are occupied by assignments and exams. If you perform well as a junior consultant and would like to continue your journey, you may be offered a full-time position as a consultant when you have completed your studies.
What do we offer?Joining us, you will get a job in a fast-growing and entrepreneurial Scandinavian-based consultancy, where you will quickly be involved in client projects and work closely with experienced consultants who will help you take your strategic understanding and analytical skills to the next level.
We want to give you every opportunity to develop into the best consultant with both deep functional and transformational expertise. Therefore, we have an internal training programme for all our consultants as well as junior consultants, which will help you prioritise and value your professional as well as personal development.
We strive to be the best place for the best people. At Implement Consulting Group, we choose our own personal leader and work with a high level of autonomy and responsibility. We offer a truly unique culture, a network of helpful colleagues and a company trying to change the business of consultancy to create change with impact. We are a bunch of curious nerds, working in a vast range of industries, sectors and disciplines, united by a huge belief in the power of collaboration, a love of solving problems and a dedication to creating impact for our customers.