Job ID: 6374
As an IT Analyst, you’ll work with both technical and soft aspects of development in multinational, large scale projects in Nordea, translating the business vision into operational software to support the Nordea Wealth Management and Personal Banking mission.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn both the IT and business side of Wealth Management and Personal Banking.
About this opportunityYou’ll join IT Analysis DK where we help our business stakeholders in designing innovative and outstanding products and solutions with focus on the customer, added value and ongoing risk mitigation.
- Helping our Product Owners prioritize the requirements ensuring that the business wishes and strategies in terms of business requirements are implemented correctly by the Development Teams
- Facilitate understanding and impact of requirements, functional as well as non-functional, from business to technology and vice versa
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the shaping of Epics, and provide input into Capabilities, Features and Stories
- Facilitate understanding and impact of requirements, architectural and functional as well as non-functional, from business to technology and vice versa
- Approaching our stakeholders proactively and continuously review requirements in order to get them clarified and fully understood
- Carrying on a transparent process for requirements so everybody understands the status, documentation exists and supports the development process
- Take part in defining the high-level solution architecture and architectural solution roadmap and transfer it into executional features
- Ensure alignment with standards and lead the way for solutions collaborating with Development Teams
- The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a team of people with true passion for building great solutions and where we take pride in what we do, prioritize a learning culture and strive to have fun in our daily work
Who you areCollaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
We focus a lot on personal development. You are willing to develop your skills and competences continuously and we will support you in achieving your career ambitions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and understandable way
- Experience from working in a SAFe (Scaled Agile) development team, able to work both independently and as part of a team with a service oriented mindset
- Professional drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve needed results, always with the customer needs in mind
- Great analytical skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of ETL/BI/Data Analytics/Data Modelling processes
- Formal qualification (IREB, IIBA, IQBBA, PMI/PBA) will be an advantage
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence will be an asset
- BPMN and UML knowledge
- Fluent in English, written as well as spoken
We find it beneficial, if you are familiar with banking, and the banking core processes, systems and applications.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 25/03/2022. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Niels Svensson.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.