Location(s): United States of America
Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift: Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:We aspire to achieve a balanced combination of global, regional and local brands that have the strongest potential to help us grow our consumer base. We listen to our customers andarecontinuing innovating to refresh and delight. At the forefront of that innovation is our LabTechnicians whoperform testing our raw materials and finished goods to ensure they are the highest quality.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Perform basic testing of raw materials, in process products and finished goods at a high level of throughput using the required methodology according to quality guidelines, with supervision.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Operate and assist in the evaluation, calibration and validation of testing instrumentation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Quality Management Systems
- Initiates continuous improvement (OE) within lab operations to enhance quality and service while reducing costs.
- Perform basic and complex testing of materials at a high level of throughput using the required analytical methodology according to quality guidelines.
- Interpret data from routine analyses in order to validate that materials meet specifications.
- Applies standard approach to record and interpret results, may report issues with peer review.
- Participate in various duties to ensure laboratory operation.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and instrumentation (e.g., troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance and calibration).
- Train and instruct analysts/scientists.
- Work to and ensure self and team compliance to quality management system requirements through training, documentations, quality records and audits.
- Perform data audit in order to ensure accuracy of data and analytical processes. This may include database queries, statistical process control or correlation study.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science field, preferably in Applied Chemistry/Chemistry is required
- Must possess 1-3 years of experience in a quality Laboratory function of a food related/pharma business
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of chromatographic separations is required
- Must have knowledge and experience of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis
- Knowledge of basic organic chemistry is a plus
- Must have strong communication and planning skills, as well as knowledge of good laboratory practices (GLP), hygiene and food safety requirements
- Must be able toperform basic testing of materials at a high level of throughput using the required chemical, microbiological, physical, analytical and/or sensorial methodology as required on ingredients, intermediates and finished products and report results
- An understanding oftheory and application of instrumental analysis to analyze ingredients, syrups, beverages, concentrates or other substancesis needed
- Must possess the ability to use all common software applications to support functions, including creating spreadsheets, quality documents, LIMS; familiarity with accessing and loading information from databases (SAP, document management systems, SharePoint sites)also needed
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language is required
What We Can DoForYou
- Learning & Development: Within ourglobal organizationyou’ll have the opportunity to learn and growwith some of the best food scientists in the world.
- Benefits:Afullbenefits package that starts on day one of employment
- Challenging Work:Our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
Skills: Communication, Computer Literacy, English Language, GMP, High Mechanical Aptitude, High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Laboratory Practices (GLPs), Laboratory Protocols, Logical Troubleshooting, Machine Operations, Mathematics, Quality Assurance Testing, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Troubleshooting, Wet Chemistry, Writing