Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: January 30, 2022
Shift:Job Description Summary:
- Work as part of agile and networked Communications team on OU wide communications priorities.
- Develop local content (images/ copy/ video) for internal and external audiences in Indonesia, Malaysia and PNG (West) region in line with the OU corporate and brand communications strategies.
- Manage development and implementation of country communications calendars and plans.
- Initiate, maintain, build and strengthen relationships with local media contacts; create measurable value for the business and protect and enhance the company’s reputation.
- In collaboration with the OU communications leads, provide subject-matter expertise and coaching to local Company representatives to help them serve as effective spokespeople and provide support and guidance to manage potential issues.
- Coordinate with OU communications teams, HR business partners for each region, bottling partners and other functions to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Manage website and other company digital channels as required.
- Activate brand communications campaigns in partnership with the OU Brand Communications Manager.
- Support the PACS Operations Director West with IMCR communications working closely with Technical and Supply Chain and the OU Communications Director.
- Coordinate and manage the IMCR training schedule for the regions.
- Track and monitor media and social trends and the impact of our strategies in the regions.
- Work with Platform Services on social media response.
Experience5-plus years of relevant experience gained in-house or with a PR agency.
Work FocusImplement OU communications strategies locally that advance awareness of the company’s business strategy and impact.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.