Boost.ai is made up of people that want to make the world a little bit easier to live in.
Do you feel like there is room for improvement in the relationship between brands and the people that depend on them? Are you passionate, dedicated, independent, ambitious and still like to have fun at work?
Then you might be just the one that’s needed to help organizations everywhere embrace the power of conversational artificial intelligence.
Danish AI Trainer / AI Supervisor (project manager)
Boost.ai is a software company and developer of the world’s most advanced conversational AI platform for enterprises. We specialize in building virtual agents that automate customer service and internal support channels with the goal to enhance human efficiency through automation, making the world easier to live in for everyone. We have achieved many significant milestones, including:
- Recognition by Gartner as the youngest vendor in the conversational AI space
- Established partnerships with leading professional services firms including Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, Capgemini and more
- Certified ISO 27001 compliant
- Successfully deployed 300+ virtual agents in Europe and North America with over 20 million conversations in 2021 (and counting!)
Our conversational AI platform is trusted by governments and leading brands like Nordea, Tryg, DNB and Telenor to help them create dynamic and engaging customer experiences and automate thousands of interactions every day. We are headquartered in Stavanger, Norway, with satellite offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, London and Los Angeles.
We are looking for a Danish AI Trainer or Danish AI Supervisor with a real interest in emerging technologies.
AI Trainers help and support our clients to implement the world’s best conversational AI platform, as well as with retention, engagement, natural growth and solution optimization.
AI Supervisors take on a more senior role as project managers and ideally have experience in running large projects directly with clients.
AI Trainers and AI Supervisors who work for boost.ai enjoy the best of both worlds: you will act as an expert for our awesome software platform and you will help and support our clients and partners to implement the world’s best conversational AI.
Your daily tasks will be varied and you will work with a young, dynamic, multicultural, multilingual team of colleagues who share a common mindset; to deliver a world-class product in a nascent and ever-evolving sector.
Join us for this exciting journey and be a part of the fourth industrial revolution!
- Leading-edge technology: Since our founding in 2016, we have grown from a company of 6 employees with no clients, to over 120 employees and more than 250 clients across Europe and North America.
- More enterprise virtual agents in live production than any other conversational AI company in the world.
- A list of impressive enterprise clients throughout Northern Europe, and we are rapidly expanding into the rest of Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Huge ambitions. In the near future, we will conquer the global AI market and become the first Norwegian unicorn.
- A challenging, varied and engaging work environment.
- Plenty of opportunities for rapid career progression.
- Furthermore, the option of working in either Copenhagen (Hellerup) or Stavanger (Forus).
- Danish as your mother tongue and strong English language skills to business level proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills and high level of empathy
- An analytical brain that can quickly detect and suggest where we could make enhancements or improvements to our software.
- A structured approach to project management and the ability to get the job done on time and with the highest quality.
- Business savvy that will allow you to work closely with clients and partners to help them build the best virtual agent for their business. Project management knowledge or experience would be a distinct advantage - and a must for the AI Supervisor position.
- Ideally 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in technology consultancy, technology project management in large organizations, customer success experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Confidence in communication and an understanding of how to prioritise quality over quantity.
- Ambition - and bags of it! You will work as hard as you play at boost.ai, and the opportunities for growth and development beyond your role are numerous for the right candidate.
- A thirst for knowledge which means you are interested in your own continuous improvement - and in ours.
- A true team spirit and willingness to collaborate and share in our successes.
You might also have:
- A degree level education, probably to master’s level or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the technology and/or communication sphere would be a benefit.
- Experience in Customer Success Management.
- Onboard new clients effectively, establish a trust-based relationship and help them build internal knowledge and ownership towards our technology, securing ROI within weeks after deployment.
- Quality assure and provide guidance on the work of client or partner AI trainers; and the project methodology, plan, and controls to support on-time project delivery, to ensure the success of those projects.
- Ensure the best possible customer support of a given client portfolio, understand how to build long-term, trust-based relationships with clients, to position yourself to affect the clients’ strategies related to how they deploy our technology, in order to secure that we generate value for our clients, minimize the risk of churn and maximize the potential of upselling opportunities.
- Drive continuous improvements by using data to provide insights, share best practices, and progress through the maturity model.
- Participate in all phases of a project life cycle.
- Understand the full range of capabilities within the platform and how to suggest improvements to the client’s VA solution.
- Be the key person to secure Danish solution quality internally and externally.
- Support learning of other AI Trainers and AI Supervisors.
- Contribute to the innovation and advancement of the software and optimizing our natural language understanding algorithms.
- Other related tasks as applicable.
Good to know
- As a young and rapidly expanding company, boost.ai offers endless other possibilities to the right people. As our Danish team is rapidly conquering the conversational AI market, this role offers the right candidate the ability to significantly influence this work by creating the most robust and sought after virtual agents in Denmark. By joining boost.ai you embark on a technological career adventure that you will be guaranteed the freedom to shape.
- We interview appropriate candidates quickly and continuously until we find the right person. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as you can.
- Working as a team is pivotal to the success of these roles. It is, therefore, a requirement of the position to be able to work on-premise at our office in either Stavanger or Copenhagen. If you prefer Copenhagen, you should be open for business travels to the HQ in Stavanger a couple of times per year.
Please submit your application using the appropriate form - we’re looking forward to hearing from you and what you can bring to our company!
Peter Berg Schmidt
Head of Telco, Media & Technology