Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
The role will be a part of the Global Cybersecurity function under the Regional Cybersecurity team. In this role you will support regional security initiatives to improve the security posture of the Operating Units (OU), Concentrate Plant (CPS) Operations, Franchise bottlers and partners across all regions. The successful candidate will deliver this mission by understanding the Global Cybersecurity strategy and roadmap and executing it through cross-functional collaboration across Technology Services’ Global Delivery, Global Cybersecurity, Security Operations and franchise bottler and partner IT teams, thus delivering measurable results for The Coca-Cola System. The successful delivery of your responsibilities will ensure that the programs, services, and solutions within the Company are delivered securely to achieve their business goals. The position will report to the Regional Information Security Director based out of Atlanta, with dotted-line reporting relationship and day-to-day support of the four regional cybersecurity leaders.
What You’ll Do for Us:Regional Support: at the direction of the Regional Cybersecurity Leads
- Understand, analyze, and help operationalize cyber solutions for the regional businesses, including specific requirements related to local cyber and privacy regulations
- Liaise and build strong trust relationships with Global Cybersecurity stakeholders, such as the privacy office, IT, technology, legal, and Supply Chain
- Track and manage regional risks, working with Cyber risk management team to drive to closure – including vulnerabilities, external assessment findings, and control gaps
- Promote company cybersecurity requirements and guidelines to stakeholders and ensure they have the knowledge and training to apply them appropriately
- Understand and communicate key Global Cybersecurity and security engineering activities across your supported business units, such as cybersecurity awareness and incident response. Act as an extension of the corporate cybersecurity team and help bridge time zones
- Understand and support key business and IT strategies across your supported business units
- Understand and support the delivery of key applications and programs within your supported business units
Franchise Bottler Engagement: at the direction of the Regional Cybersecurity Leads
- Assist to maintain relationships with key security staff across the franchise system
- Support Regional cybersecurity leads in promoting and delivering security solutions to the franchise system
- Help develop and enhance Coke franchise system cyber solution offerings
- Support regional leads to deliver security standards to the franchise system, analyze progress, and deliver reports on progress
- Provide day-to-day support of the cybersecurity leads in any efforts related to franchise system cybersecurity
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Education: BA required
- Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred
What We Can Do for You:
- Leadership Development: Our Company’s purpose clearly speaks to the importance of leadership. We feel everyone has potential to be a great leader at Coca-Cola and have set the bar high.
- Total Rewards: Our benefits, called Total Rewards, is about the total value of working at The Coca-Cola Company. It is focused on the complete package of pay, benefits, learning and personal support you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
- Learning & Development: At The Coca-Cola Company we believe innovation can't happen without continuous learning and we provide our employees many ways to grow professional and personally.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.