What you need to know about the job
Primary Location:Las Rozas, Madrid
Job Category:Graduate Program and Internships
Shift:No shift premium (Spain)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Communications Technology Group (CTG) are seeking Junior Technical Consultants to join their growing team on a structured training and development programme, where you will have the opportunity to engage with real delivery projects, having responsibility from Day 1.
CTG help the world’s Communication Service Providers (CSP) grow in a dynamically moving market. With 30+ years of telecoms experience, HPE CTG offers a broad telecom-specific innovative solution and service portfolio, addressing IT, networks, operations, care, charging, line of business and mobile devices. We help service providers transform the customer experience by providing content-rich, personalized services that can be accessed seamlessly across all devices. Our suite of CSP-specific solutions spans, among others, 5G, NFV, analytics, cloud, IoT, digital services enablement, operational support as well as media and entertainment.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will be creating and delivering technology solutions designed to meet business needs.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of assigned tasks by understanding the company's technologies in order to provide the results our customers expect within specified time and quality parameters.
- You will actively contribute to the company’s delivery community by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies, based on experience gained from the field, working in customer projects.
- You will represent HPE in all customer interactions – responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features or specifications, giving a great customer experience.
- You will be a team player – supporting your team and the wider organization to meet their goals.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or other equivalent Engineering discipline.
- You are an innovator and feel passionate about technology (be it new applications, devices or market trends).
- You focus on results and demonstrate a “commit and go for it” attitude. You take ownership of the things you do.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
- You are a good problem solver, able to manage your time effectively and enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment with your teammates.
- Experience with software development (Full Stack) in general is a plus.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status