Location(s): United States of America
Travel Required: 00% - 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
We are agile, believe in continuous improvement, and always seek to enhance employee experience in everything we do. As a Global Equity Analyst, you will contribute to a team that delivers flawless administration of the Company’s Long-term Incentive program by:
What You’ll Do for Us
- Ensuring operational compliance of equity-related compensation plans by performing daily, weekly, and monthly pro-active audits of equity data or by analyzing financial data while applying knowledge of Company policies and Plan rules to ensure adherence of equity transactions to global tax and reporting standards.
- Reviewing equity award transaction activity to ensure accurate and timely release, settlement, and reporting or working with cross-functional teams to perform post-settlement corrections for equity transactions that have settled incorrectly.
- Processing the payout of Performance Share Unit and Restricted Stock Unit awards.
- Researching, tracking, and responding to equity-related queries received from participants, process partners or other stakeholders.
- Managing the local equity refund process by collaborating with global payrolls and reconciling equity financial data to ensure timely and accurate refund to the impacted participant.
- Performing quarterly access audits of all systems owned/managed by Global Equity.
- Supporting the equity grant process (creating/auditing grant files, providing reports to stakeholders, tracking grant acceptance, drafting communications, etc.).
- Producing ad-hoc data analytics or reporting in support of ongoing equity operations.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in equity administration, tax, accounting, or similar discipline preferred
- Experience working with a variety of stock plan products including stock options, Performance Share Units, Restricted Stock Units, and stock purchase plans is preferred
- Designation as a Certified Equity Professional or a Certified Public Accountant is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, systems, and processes quickly
- Understanding of HRIS systems (Workday in particular), processes and interrelationships of data transfers
- Ability to research and convert findings into specific actionable recommendations
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communicator
- Data analysis
- Customer service focus
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.