Travel Required: 00% - 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift:Job Description Summary:
Position OverviewTemporary position (approx. 1 year, with the possibility of prolongation). The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end interview coordination processes, hiring and internal movements processes, including document generation, system registration, and all other backend tasks as needed for assigned countries (from Africa or Europe or Eurasia & Middle East). The role will also handle the new hire logistics processes to ensure they have the documentation needed by the company and region's legal frameworks filled out and complete prior to the start date.
- Interview scheduling logistics, gather interviewers’ and candidates' availability, integrate and distribute the final interview schedules and necessary materials. Monitor changes or adjustments needed for timely implementation.
- Coordinate the development and distribution of interview materials to be used by interviewers and candidates.
- Prepare offer letters, contracts, and onboarding documents and follow up on a candidate's acceptance to prepare their enrollment with the company.
- Assist in the implementation of employment arrangements to facilitate the global mobility of associates throughout the system to and from bottlers, joint ventures, and other operations.
- Support onboarding process for new hires.
- Work on projects as needed.
- Participation in process improvement and streamline initiatives
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Ensuring all documents are prepared and stored per legal and Company requirements.
- Ensuring all data in the HR system (Workday) are correct for Talent Acquisition Process.
What you need to be successful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed to conduct high-quality telephone conversations and e-mail correspondence with candidates, recruiters, managers/peers.
- Ability to build relationships in different countries/different cultures and conduct global world-class processes while interacting with various Coca-Cola teams under any possible scenarios and timelines.
- Proficiency in English. other European languages (French or Arabic) are the desired plus.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Related Work Experience: experience in Recruiting Processes Operations or HR environment and/or shared services centers.
- Knowledge of HR systems, (ideally Workday) and ticketing tools (ideally Ms. Dynamics).
- Knowledge of Ms. Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail and ability to conduct tasks with speed and high quality.
- Basic knowledge of labor law (hiring) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the global talent acquisition discipline around candidate sourcing, interviewing and selection methodologies to help ensure a positive, innovative, and world-class candidate experience.
- Knowledge of data analysis methods and tendencies that includes the ability to use tools for interpretation and action of data is a plus.
Skills: Communication, Customer Follow-Ups, Facilitation, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), Human Resources (HR) Software Systems, Human Resources Administration, Interview Scheduling, Onboarding, Recruiting Processes, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Taking Initiative