Location(s): United States of America
City/Cities: Paw Paw
Travel Required: 00% - 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Posting End Date: January 31, 2022
Shift:Job Description Summary:
Quality Assurance Lead AuditorSummary:
Conduct internal audits of the management system as assigned. Able to inspect physical areas and assess data and records for compliance to requirements. Working knowledge of requirements including regulatory, customer, company and ISO standards. Knowledge base of requirements include quality, health and safety, food safety and environmental areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform process audits and GMP inspections and follow up on deficiencies for correction.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all other departments to facilitate a team environment.
- Lead assigned management system and compliance internal audits.
- Review and analyze data, including SPC studies to verify process control.
- Able to interpret variety of data as necessary to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Support customer and ISO external audits.
- Assist with preparation and training of other departments on key system requirements.
- Support Management Systems processes, including corrective actions, document control, record control and verification activities as assigned.
- Preferred completion of Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Science related
- Working knowledge of quality assurance testing procedures.
- Preferred experience in a food manufacturing facility and working knowledge of GMPs.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions
- Ability to read equipment/instrumentation operations manuals.
- Manual and finger dexterity.
- Ability to work on any shift. Ability to work up to twelve (12) hour shifts to satisfy business needs.
- Ability to visually identify material and product defects.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate with others.
- Ability to train others.
- Successful completion of ISO, KORE, Regulatory Standards training
- Working knowledge and use of computer software for writing reports, assessing data and electronic communications.
JOB LOCATION: Work is performed in a high-speed bottling and juice production environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc. Working hours must be flexible with the ability to work all shifts and extended hours as required.
EQUIPMENT: Personal protective equipment – Safety glasses, hearing protection, foot protection. Measuring instruments, equipment/instrumentation operations manuals. Computer, digital camera and associated software.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
Skills: Auditing, Chemistry Techniques, Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), Regulatory Requirements, Testing Methods