Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: December 30, 2021
Shift:Job Description Summary:
The role will be a part of the Global Cybersecurity function under the Regional Information Security team. In this role you will support the security initiatives to improve the security posture of the Operating Units (OU), Concentrate Plant (CPS) Operations and Franchise bottlers and partners in APAC, with a major focus on Greater China & Mongolia (GC&M) Operating unit. The successful candidate will deliver this mission by understanding the Global Cybersecurity strategy and roadmap and executing it through cross-functional collaboration across Technology Services’ Global Delivery, Global Cybersecurity, Security Operations and franchise bottler and partner IT teams, thus delivering measurable results for The Coca-Cola System. The successful delivery of your responsibilities will ensure that the programs, services and solutions within the Company are delivered securely to achieve their business goals. The position will will report to the Regional Information Security Lead based out of Singapore, with dotted-line reporting relationship to the GC&M Operating Unit IT Lead.
Function Specific Activities:Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
China Azure Cloud Security
- Work with business users to understand the business requirement for proper cloud operations security and monitoring, resource provision, cost estimate and routine payment management with the help of contractors.
- Work with Global Cybersecurity and the Cloud Operations team to ensure alignment and enforcement of secure cloud deployment that commensurate with local regulatory requirements
- Responsible for security monitoring together with TCCC’s SOC to ensure the secure operation of the China Azure environment
- Ensure the China Azure Cloud are fully compliant with global standards and local regulation (including but not limited to the China Cybersecurity law, Consumer privacy protection regulations etc) from both architect and cybersecurity stand point .
Operating Unit Support (Mainly GC&M)
- Promote company security requirements and guidelines to IT stakeholders and ensure they have the knowledge to apply them appropriately.
- Support and maintain relationships with key IT and business leadership and stakeholders across your supported business units.
- Understand and communicate key Global Cybersecurity and security engineering activities across your supported business units, such as cybersecurity awareness and incident response. In particular, act as an extension of the corporate cybersecurity team and coordinate similar activities at GC&M to help bridge time zones.
- Understand and support key business and IT strategies across your supported business units.
- Understand and support the delivery of key applications and programs within your supported business units.
Franchise Bottler Engagement
- Assist to maintain relationships with key security and IT executives at bottlers in GC&K.
- Support the business and IT strategies at each bottler in your geography.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key IT and business leadership and stakeholders at GC&M.
- Understand and support key business and IT strategies in GIT and IRM and facilitate alignment across your supported business units.
- Understand and participate in data privacy processes, in conjunction with the corporate Privacy Office.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.