Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As a Customer Support Specialist at Malwarebytes, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional, World Class service to our customers. Through your daily actions, you will elevate our service delivery and be a strong supporter of the overall success we achieve. This position serves as a customer/client advocate, which involves hands-on contributions to the daily departmental workload. You will directly support all Malwarebytes consumer products working closely with Sales and Technical Support to ensure that Malwarebytes provides exemplary customer service. All customer interactions are through phone, email, web, and chat.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide problem resolution and customer satisfaction via telephone, live chat, & email ticket that may include:
- Answering questions regarding customer accounts including purchases, refunds, cancellations, licensing, and account access.
- Answering questions regarding how to download or uninstall Malwarebytes software.
- General information about Malwarebytes products and services while being the first line of defense when routing cases volume.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within the Customer Success department and make recommendations on how to solve such challenges.
- Update internal database with critical information regarding problem resolution.
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the existing case management and knowledge-based systems.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a call center or customer service position
- Customer Focus
- Effective communication
- Strong understanding of technical software products
- Team oriented and Collaborative Worker
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Dependable time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)