Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We’re looking for a passionate threat analyst to join our research and development team in Perugia, Italy. We want somebody with the real passion of defending the cyberworld, finding new threats, digging into what they do and help protecting our customers by writing detections and signature. It’s more than a job, it’s a mission. On-site availability is strongly preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Working in our research team finding new malware in the Windows, MacOS and Linux world
- Writing detection rules and signature for it
- Supporting the development team by helping improving the security of our products
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Solid understanding of computer security principles, especially the malware world
- Solid knowledge of Windows, MacOS and Linux environments
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Ability to create reports and documentation materials
Nice to have skills:
- Malware analysis security certification
- Any computer security related certification
- Past work experience in a similar role
- Master’s Degree in computer security
- Good experience with programming languages
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive compensation, equity stock incentives and benefits packages, including medical and sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking available