The primary role is the growth and support of customer accounts, for the full range of Enerpac products. The role is partnered with specific Account Managers to provide optimal coverage to all accounts within an assigned geography including responding to inbound quote requests, calls, and building relationships. In this role you will work both individually and within a team to provide excellent sales support to our internal and external customers. Success is measured by achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts and Account Managers through open and interactive communication to support sales growth and brand loyalty.
- Seeks to better understand every customer’s business needs, requirements & expectations to provide the best possible solution.
- Provides & manages timely pricing/quoting to customers to include quote follow up activities with customer and/or Account Managers.
- Proactive management of Company generated leads and development funnel to include follow-up and status reports in the company CRM (Salesforce.com) system.
- Keeps accurate and detailed records of customer data, communications, opportunities, and call reports utilizing the CRM system.
- Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction by effectively managing the order process from initial point of contact, order processing via Company ERP system (Oracle) thru to delivery.
- Provides accurate product information, availability, and order delivery timelines.
- Liaises with the shipping department to ensure customer orders are dispatched in accordance with pre-agreed customer requirements, and internal, local and international regulations.
- Liaises with the accounts department regarding customer credit issues and follows-up with the overdue accounts.
- Supports (and takes over in periods of absence/leave), the reporting obligation of the Account Manager with his/her reporting tasks and provides them with accurate & relevant data.
- Always represents the Company in a professional manner, both internally and externally.
- Follows the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Is an ambassador for the company, in particular to ensure that Health & Safety comes first.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or business administration and/or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar sales setting; Prior history in a distribution-based industry is preferred.
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills; Bilingual in French and/or Portuguese is advantageous.
- Must be results-orientated, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast paced, high-performance team environment with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Technical aptitude, understanding of Enerpac and/or similar product offering is preferred.
- Ability to influence as well as build relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Strong presentation and problem-solving skills, identifying key issues, and implementing solutions.
- Advanced computer skills include knowledge of Microsoft Windows software suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Salesforce (CRM) and Oracle (ERP) systems.
- May have to lift documents/work materials up to 15kg in weight. Will need to listen, understand, and speak with team members and customers, in person, telephonically, and electronically at all levels within diverse and multi-national organizations.