Remote - US
Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Entrepreneurs at heart who are naturally driven by and enjoy solving problems. Team members who delight in serving customers, stakeholders and fellow teammates. Creative, strategic thinkers that loves simple, elegant solutions. Champions of best practices. Craftsmen and women who appreciate feedback, take their profession seriously and have loads of fun along the way!
We are open to remote candidates.What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of passionate engineers focused on world-class solutions achieving optimal participation and pursuing career development opportunities.
- Educate and advocate for engineering best practices of infrastructure, software development lifecycle processes, architecture, and quality.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to design, implement, and maintain critical products.
- Solution testable front-end and back-end features.
- You will identify and present metrics that demonstrate the effectiveness of our engineering program.
- Cast an exciting and attractive vision of the future that addresses stakeholder needs and the team’s growing opportunities.
- You will improve the team’s performance, specifically quality, by participating in an agile development methodology and regularly defining personal objectives with corresponding plans.
- You will be responsible for commitments.
- You will love our team!
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 6+ successful years in software engineering
- 2+ successful years in a technical leadership role
- 1+ successful years in a management role of at least 5 direct reports
- Object-oriented programming patterns
- REST API development
- GitHub and Git Flow
- Database design and querying in relational and document-oriented systems
- Values that delight in serving customers
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written forms
- Engineering mindset that is satisfied with critical thinking and problem solving
- Disciplined attention to detail
Nice to Have Skills:
- Scrum Master certification
- Goal setting with a methodology like OKRs
- Experience upgrading a websites Web Vital scores
- Experience optimizing a desktop web presence for mobile or transitions of teams to mobile first development
- Digital experience management with a platform like Crownpeak CMS
- Quality scanning with a tool like Crownpeak’s Digital Quality Manager
- Managing actionable alerts triggered from analytic systems like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Firebase, Omniture or Tableau.
- Maintaining a scalable test inventory with a solution like TestRail, Zephyr or Xray
- Using Atlassian Products including Confluence and Jira
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)