E.ON Digital Technology GmbH | Permanent | Full or Part time
E.ON Digital Technology (EDT) manages and implements with around 2,200 employees the digital transformation of E.ON. EDT is headquartered in Hanover, Germany and is internationally present across all E.ON locations.
E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, we are ideally positioned to drive the energy transition in Germany and Europe.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture! We want the job to fit your life situation. Therefore, you can choose to apply in full or part-time.
We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert Client Computing (f/m/d) to join our E.ON Digital Technology GmbH team.
Our End-User Computing department delivers services across all E.ON businesses and countries as part of E.ON Digital Technology GmbH. We ensure the end-to-end delivery and complete service ownership of User Hardware, Selection & Bundling, Software Packaging / Application Management, Operation System Lifecycle (Win10/SCCM), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Print Service, End-Point-Protection and Browser Security together with external vendors and service providers.
- You plan and develop the E.ON Windows Client and associated management components and coordinate the provision of solutions by our external service providers
- You create concepts and assist with the development of new infrastructure solutions related to the Windows Client, e.g. for the group-wide print management, client security solutions
- You support the planning of patch management and the continuous development (evergreen) of the Windows client and related components
- You coordinate the close integration of our business customers and business IT and other technical resources as partner of digitalization
- You support service lifecycle management with coordination and aligment to the IT strategy, IT architecture roadmaps, service lifecycle maps and continuous improvement.
- You are responsible for the financial planning of your solutions in an end-to-end accountability for the whole lifecycle
- You provide appropriate reports to specialists, users and managers
- You manage strong relationships with our suppliers and vendors who provide services in the end-user computing environment on behalf of E.ON Digital Technology GmbH
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable
- Significant (international) work experience in the areas of end-user computing, printing, client management, Windows operating systems, Modern Client Management (SCCM & Intune), Client Security
- Knowledge of network and identity & access management systems (Active Directory, Azure-AD), would be an advantage
- Extensive experience in service delivery, ideally ITIL experience
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking
- Strong sense of motivation, creativity, open-mindedness with hands on mentality in a team of likeminded colleagues
- Willingness to travel and work in an international environment
- Fluent in German and very good in English language skills
- Company pension scheme and company insurance worldwide
- Exclusive employee discounts and subsidized canteen
- Family Service (help with finding kinder garden, elder care, holiday entertainment)
- 38 h working week and 30 leave days
- Home Office Option in consultation with the team
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers is perfectly normal
- Flex time account and 100% paid travel time including business travel (>50km) in first class by train
- Additional benefits for people with a disability
- Very good working atmosphere (informal "du", colloquial atmosphere, very international teams)
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Mario Reinholz, email@example.com.
What you need to know:
Contract type: Permanent
Working time: Full or Part time
Company: E.ON Digital Technology GmbH
Location: Essen, Berlin, Hannover, München, Würzburg
Function area: IT/Digital