Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Role DescriptionThe HelloSign Product Manager will be on a tight-knit, highly collaborative, x-functional team of Designers, Researchers, Writers, Engineers, Data Analysts, and more intently focused on building features and capabilities to drive our eSignature platform forward. This is an ideal role for a seasoned PM with a background in solving user problems by shipping simple and intuitive solutions for B2B customers. You should also be up for the challenge of driving strategic company initiatives, shaping a product roadmap, leading x-functional teams, and delighting our customers along the way.
- Be a key player in driving the HelloSign End User product roadmap forward. There is a ton of opportunity for adding new value both in depth (deeper more sophisticated eSignature capabilities) and breadth (additional document workflows before and after the signing process)
- Make data-informed product decisions with qualitative and quantitative research. Obsess over your OKRs. Know where best to invest the team’s valuable time.
- Help support Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing team enablement
- Balance your product’s long-term roadmap with its backlog of issues and bugs. Be an expert at prioritization
- You will execute against plans with engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and other partners. You will make trade-offs, anticipate staffing needs, risks, and ensure frequent and clear communication.
- Drive intuitive user interfaces which delight our customers and can cater to larger customers without compromising our market leading offering to small and medium sized businesses.
- You will define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, and sharing insights and results across the company.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in B2B SaaS, specifically building customer facing products and features
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication; an ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in a complex and dynamic environment
- Ability to define a long-term product or business strategy, while executing on short-term product development goals
- A deep understanding and empathy for end-users
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 11 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)