E.ON Digital Technology GmbH | Permanent | Full or Part time
E.ON Digital Technology (EDT) manages and implements with around 2,200 employees the digital transformation of E.ON. EDT is headquartered in Hanover, Germany and is internationally present across all E.ON locations.
E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, we are ideally positioned to drive the energy transition in Germany and Europe.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture!
- You are responsible for the Functional Reporting, the Management of Digital Technology (DT) Reporting towards Business CFOs and CDTOs with focus on non-financial KPIs
- You manage the Financial Reporting, quarterly DT Performance Reporting for GM Finance Organization with focus on financial KPIs
- You ensure synergy targets, efficiency programs and investment decisions
- You conduct planning (MTP, Budget and Forecasting) incl. financial target setting for the business under the Financial Controlling framework and and coordination of internal planning cycles
- You are involved in Financial architecture, one key aspect of the role is bridging planning process requirements to planning tool support requirements. Potentially business ownership of the DT planning tool could become part of this role
- You support our continuous ambition by improving our DT-costs efficiency measures (KPI reporting)
- You ensure that high NPS from E.ON's business executives are easy to read
- You support in special tasks set by CDTOs or GM Finance Organization
- Academic degree in Economics or IT/computer science or corresponding finalized apprenticeship with multi-year experience
- Profound experience in functional and financial IT Controlling and KPIs
- Experience in business cases and valuation models
- Experience in driving financial review meetings on management level
- Experience with SAP ERP/BI, database systems and MS office
- Experience with Apptio cost transparency or CoPlanner would be appreciated
- Basic knowledge in utility business
- Excellent language skill in English and German (verbal and written), skills in a further business language highly welcome
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness, ability to work under pressure, willingness for continuous learning, proactiveness, readiness to take on responsibility
- Ability to collaborate actively across cultural and organizational boundaries
- Company pension scheme and company insurance worldwide
- Exclusive employee discounts and subsidized canteen
- Family Service (help with finding kinder garden, elder care, holiday entertainment)
- 38 h working week and 30 leave days
- Home Office Option in consultation with the team
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers is perfectly normal
- Flex time account and 100% paid travel time including business travel (>50km) in first class by train
- Additional benefits for people with a disability
- Very good working atmosphere (informal "du", colloquial atmosphere, very international teams)
Do you have questions?
For further information please contact Mario Reinholz, email@example.com, +49 160 4135892.
What you need to know:
Contract type: Permanent
Working time: Full or Part time
Company: E.ON Digital Technology GmbH
Function area: IT/Digital; Finance/Accounting/Controlling/Tax