We are looking for a new colleague to join our CIO Office department. We are responsible for comprehensive coverage of support activities for the full and effective operation of the entire IT. aThe main areas of our activities include IT Services and Project Portfolio Management, Performance Management and IT Architecture. Join us in Brno, České Budějovice or Prague.
Controller Business IT - DT Performance Management for eastern Europe
In this role you will
- be single point to Eastern Europe business for all IT related financial affairs.
- perform customer representative and stakeholder communication with deep understanding of the services of the delivery units, charging principles, creating of business value and how to steer and influence BU IT Spend on short-, mid- and long-term development.
- steer the process in DT-Controlling matrix organization for getting agreement on financial plans for budget and planning years with Eastern Europe Business Units.
- be responsible for conflict resolutions and achieving acceptance of correctly invoiced services under permanent time pressure.
- set negotiation and communication strategy to ensure that stakeholders understand and agree the discretionary part of their financial plans, translate business transactions into IT and vice versa, take on change requests and places them into the DT organization.
- negotiate financial settlements between Business Units and EDT for any dispute on rejected invoice items independently from root cause.
- comply and communicate financial governance and DT Controlling policies & guidelines to Business.
- ensure integral data gathering from local BU IT in order to deliver financial transparency on IT costs and to report the overall Bill of IT for Eastern Europe BUs.
What we need from youYou don't have to be Superman but there are a few qualities / knowledge we need from you ...
- proven expertise in controlling area. Understanding of cost drivers end-to-end business to IT
- expertise in financial modelling
- good understanding of the Energy Networks sector and E.ONs business model
- ability to think in business transactions and translate IT into business and vice versa
- excellent communication and conflict resolution skills in regular exchanges with Eastern Europe BUs
- capability to deal with ambiguity and to work under pressure / tight deadlines
- self-confident, thinking in solutions and driving for results
- fluency in English
- A strong, international and stable company
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance and other benefits based on collective agreement
- Flexible working hours
- Education and systematic personal development
- Pleasant work team
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
Reference no.154563Preferred start:01.07.2021Closing date:15.06.2021Salary:According to the valid internal tariff scale.
Are you interested in this job position and are you wondering where to send your CV?
Get in touch
Just click on the blue box Login and create an online application in our database.
We will contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, you can contact Jarmila Špicová (email@example.com).