Employer: Amsterdam Business School
Vacancy type: PhD position;
For whom: For researchers;
Send your CVs toResumes due: 01.05.2021
Founded in 1632, Amsterdam Business School is a public institution and the Business School of the University of Amsterdam. The School is one of only 1% of business schools worldwide to hold the Triple Crown accreditation.
Why would you like to study at Amsterdam Business School? By joining this ABS, students can still take advantage of the small-scale and interactive seminars, workshops and international learning environment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD position in Statistics with a computer science orientation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Masters’ degree (preferably a Research Master´s or MPhil degree) in Econometrics, Mathematics or a related field.
- GMAT or GRE score of no more than five years old (for students with a Master degree obtained from a non-Dutch university). An indication of the minimum score required is 85%
- Proof of English proficiency through a TOEFL test (score of at least 100 on the internet-based test and 600 on the paper-based test) or IELTS test (minimum score of 7.5), where the scores were obtained no more than two years before the application.
Send your CVs to: