The RoleThis is a customer service and retail sales role with an absolute fashion focus. As a Bupa Optical Dispenser, you will work as part of dedicated team delivering world class service, offering solutions to meet customer needs and suggesting the best available products and services to exceed their expectations.
You will be supported by an entire network of passionate professionals all working to the same of goal of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Working in the beautiful Sunshine Coast located at our Maroochydore store you will join a small friendly team.
This position will be offered as permanent part time role working 15 hours per week.
Your BackgroundYou are active in your approach, passionate about your service delivery and driven to achieve great results. Maybe you are studying optometry and you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience, interest or studying in optics (ideal)
- Passion for up to date trends and flair for fashion
- Willingness to assist customers with appropriate frame selection - making lens recommendations
- Pride in product and store by maintaining our high standards promoting our professional image
- Ability to work towards achieving store sales target with promoting campaigns and special offers
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Ready now? Please apply online.
‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
'Find purpose in your career'
Time Type: Part time
Job Posting End Date 16 May 2021