Uhrenholt is a global food company currently looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst Intern to fill in a new position in the Business Finance team, which is a part of Group Finance. The team is currently on a journey towards a future business partnering setup, to become a more value-adding support function for the rest of the organization.
You will be contributing to a global team, who partners with stakeholders across the global organization. Because we support the whole business, we will strive to give you exposure to different departments dependent on your education and interests. You will be in a position where you can influence your own work tasks and take on more responsibility as you develop and deliver consistent results.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
You will work from the headquarters in Middelfart, and your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and report on market- and sales development, other ad hoc analysis, and country support
- Develop reports and dashboards allowing end-users to consume your data analysis in an easy way
- Analyze data for business cases and communicate it to the business (PowerPoint presentations)
- Support cross-functional projects involving several departments in the organization
- Tasks in relation to month-, quarter- and year-end closing reporting
WHO ARE YOU / OUR EXPECTATIONS?
- You are studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and can take on an internship in the fall 2021
(HA, Cand. Merc., or similar with emphasis on an analytical mindset)
- Strong IT skills and a super user in Excel that can use VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Fluency in Danish and/or English at a professional level, both written and oral
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to both initiate and finish tasks independently
- Commercial mindset, flexible, structured, thorough, systematic and have a high attention to detail
- A strong team player with a willingness to learn and who is not afraid to ask questions
- Service minded and always striving to find solutions and improvements for our stakeholders
An exciting workplace, where you will get a unique chance of testing your academic skills in real life. You will be part of our Finance team. Duration 10-30 hours/week
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME OUR NEW INTERN IN BUSINESS FINANCE?
The starting date for the internship will be from August/September 2021 and for approx. 4-5 months.
Please send us your motivated application and CV as soon as possible – we are continually evaluating the candidates and will stop the recruitment when the intern has been found.
Applications will be reviewed continuously. For more information about the position, please contact Senior Finance Business, Group Finance, Partner Jacob Buch Pedersen at +97 158 8421 498