To support our global transformation project, we are focusing on Production Optimisation across our global dairies to deliver a lean and cost efficient supply chain. Our Maintenance & Reliability Center of Excellence play a role in this by defining asset management best practices and support sites on their maintenance excellence journey. At the same time, we are looking at optimising and streamlining our equipment maintenance strategy and uncovering conditioning monitoring opportunities to fuel site efficiency gains on OEE, cost and labour.
The team is primarily located in Arla Headquarter in Viby J.
About the Internship
One of the focus areas in our work on Production Optimisation is implementation of Condition Monitoring (connected to Industrial Internet of Things) at the dairies.
Due to this following tasks will be main objectives for the Internship
- In collaboration with Production Optimisation colleagues to facilitate technical boost events on filling & packaging machines to standardise and optimise preventive maintenance programme across Arla
- In collaboration with Strategy & Design / IT colleagues realise condition monitoring potential by creating fit-for-purpose solutions to be implemented on site
- Support development of Asset Management standards and best practices.
The tasks listed is to actively enable production to utilise structured ways of working and take fact-based decisions for maintenance optimisation at our dairies.
Who are you?
- You could be a student within Engineering, Industrial Management, Food or Dairy Science or similar Engineering discipline. You have a theoretical foundation in engineering (mechanical, electrical, process) and is an experienced user of Excel and/or other data analysis tools. Beside this you have a flair and/or interest in IT and/or data science.
- As a person, you easily and naturally connect to people – and listens and collaborate effortlessly with colleagues. You find it interesting to develop yourself and others.
What do we offer?
During the internship you will get to transfer your theoretical engineering knowledge into practical knowledge, build your IT competences eg. learn predictive modelling and how to connect to databases. You will develop your communication skills since you will need to talk to both specialists and non-experts.
Application and contact
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply here no later than 28th February 2021.
For additional information, please contact Rafael Tsai, Head of Maintenance & Reliability at +45 91 31 15 71.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes, so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.