Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual who would like to gain valuable, professional experience? If yes, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in Arla Foods! In Arla Foods you will work in one of the world’s largest dairy companies where passionate colleagues will support you in your development.
We are continuously looking for Student Assistants to join us in the following business areas
- Commercial & Customer Support
- Marketing, Innovation & Communication
- Finance, IT, Legal & Analytics
- Logistics, Planning & Procurement
When submitting your application for one of these business areas, you become part of a talent pool. Thus, when we are recruiting for a specific student position, we will screen the talent pool and contact candidates that match the criteria of that specific role.
What do we expect from you?
We welcome students of all nationalities and education backgrounds to apply – as long as you are eager to learn and contribute to our business. A good Student Assistant is a person who is ambitious and thrives with challenges. You have a high energy level and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Furthermore, we assume that you
- Will be studying for at least 2 more years – please indicate on your CV when you expect to graduate from your final education
- Will be able to work approximately 10-15 hours per week, with due consideration to your studies
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
- Your application should include a brief motivational letter and your CV – written in English. Please note, that it is a requirement to be enrolled in a study programme in Denmark.
- We will get back to you if we find your profile relevant for one of our student jobs. Please note, that we hire candidates on an ongoing basis and thus, you will experience a longer recruitment process than usual.
- We also invite you to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook where we share the latest news from our organization and Instagram where our colleagues post updates from their daily work life at Arla.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.