ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
This Recruiter position is responsible for following the recruiting process to identify consultant, independent contractor and regular full-time and part-time candidates. Creating and building internal client relationships while upholding Company Missions and Values will be critical to success.
Essential Functions Include:
- Within tight deadlines, identify candidates to be considered for contract or employment openings through career fairs, Internet databases, recruiting firms, professional networking, and active sourcing sites including LinkedIn, etc
- Provide support and vision to the recruiting/hiring process.
- Develop recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Meet with managers and Operations Planner to develop specific recruiting plans.
- Screen and refer qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing.
- Schedule interviews.
- Provide information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Create, establish, and maintain a consistent, competitive, pool of candidates for hiring need consideration at all times.
- Maintain global applicant tracking system.
- Foster relationships and correspond with job applicants to notify them of opportunities.
- Attend department meetings as requested.
- Participate in reference and background checks, where permitted by law.
- Develop and conduct interviewing training programs for managers.
- Maintain other records on recruiting activities as required.
- Ensure the recruiting/hiring process for both contract and regular hires is structured, efficient, and fits within the guidelines of the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); train management staff on process when needed.
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with management staff, permanent hires, clients and customers.
- Limited travel to attend meetings including those held in other Company offices and attend conferences and career fairs, etc.
- Comply with any Company health and safety policies.
- As relevant, ensure the confidentiality statement within the Contract of Employment is adhered to at all times in respect of the data and property of the Company, its clients and employees of the business.
- Ensure confidentiality and data protection requirements are met at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have:
- B.S./B.A. in related engineering, technical, business or Human Resources field.
- 5 years’ of relevant work experience in lieu of education requirement.
- Minimum one year technical experience recruiting.
- Previous experience with sourcing candidates via different sites including LinkedIn.
- Experience managing end to end recruitment campaigns in a fast-paced recruitment environment beneficial.
- Experience advising Hiring Managers on candidate sourcing channels, recruitment processes, legal compliance, selection methodology and diversity.
- Problem-solving approach, developing solutions to hire into difficult to fill roles.
- An understanding of the fields of medical information, pharmacovigilance, validation, compliance and technical services as they relate to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device industries helpful.
- Must be able to work with a team and independently.
- Must possess effective written and outstanding oral communication skills. Includes the ability to: write, type, express or exchange ideas of a technical nature by means of spoken word; convey information/instructions accurately; and receive detailed information through oral or written forms and translate those instructions into physical execution of tasks.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking database, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook;, and PowerPoint desired.
- Initiative, creativity and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Work in a confident, professional manner, at all times, with clients, customers, team colleagues, management and members of the public.
- Manage own workload.
- Flexible and able to deal quickly and appropriately with individual situations as they arise.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of social media recruitment advertising.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- **ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.***
BESbswy Cookies Settings