What is the opportunity?The Trade Floor Support Analyst provides immediate Tier One, Two and Three support to US RBC Capital Markets traders. Trade Floor Support works in conjunction with Market Data Engineering, PC/LAN, Network Operations, Telecom and the entirety of CM Infrastructure to resolve hardware, application and market data issues across all US RBC Capital Market Trading Floors.
What will you do?
- Field high volume of calls, email and walk-up queries to provide support for time-sensitive hardware, application and market data support for US CM traders.
- Provide early on-site morning support and on-call weekend support to Global CM Traders.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of all Market Data applications.
- Identifying and resolving vendor connectivity issues across all Market Data applications handling data from global locations.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise in PC’s, laptops, Mobile devices, and their associated hardware and software.
- Coordinating and implementing upgrades and changes to applications, workstation hardware and workstation operating systems in a production environment.
- Coordinate and implementing desk and PC moves across all US CM Trading offices.
What do you need to succeed?Must have
- In-depth knowledge of Market Data and trading applications such as Bloomberg, Tradeweb, CME and Reuter’s applications,
- Knowledge of Win 10, MS Office Suite
- Possess troubleshooting knowledge of network, hardware, application and OS layers.
- Possess time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- IT Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to work under High Pressure Situations
- Ability to resolve time sensitive issues quickly
- Availability to work after hours and weekends
Nice to Have
- Previous Customer Service experience
What’s in it for you?We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at .
City: New York
Address: 200 Vesey Street
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel(%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/30/2021
Req ID: 310121