This is a unique opportunity to strengthen your knowledge and acquire new skills in an international sales environment. If you are considering a career in business development or business support this is truly a great place to start.
You will be working as part of the Sales Support team, and when we say part of, we mean that you are fully integrated as a team member the days you check in here. You will be handling cases yourself and be operating independently but with full support and mentoring from the team and your manager. We will take good care of your onboarding and development, and make sure you will learn as much as possible to ensure top notch employability.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Provide sales support to channel partners and distributors.
- Complete of the registration of new Partners to the Milestone Partner Program.
- Interact closely with the local sales team regarding sales initiatives.
- Assist with the (Language(s)) Sales Support phone line.
- Handle incoming sales support cases and provide sales quotes.
- Assist in order handling.
- Provide professional Sales Support (case management, phone calls, quotations, administrative tasks).
- Cooperate closely with our Internal customers from the sales EMEA departments.
- Enter/Update data in our CRM System, (Salesforce), i.e. record relevant company and contact information to keep records current and accurate on a daily basis.
- Assist on month end closing until 7:00 pm CET, as needed.
Your schedule will be flexible according to your studies, but we are expecting that you will work approximately 15-20 hours a week.
Your professional background
We picture you being in the middle of your bachelor’s or start of your master’s degree within a relevant field of study i.e. Business Administration. You must have a minimum of 2 years left of your studies.
- Proficiency in the MS Office products (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Additional languages such as French, Arabic, Spanish or Italian will be considered an advantage.
- Organized, detailed and process-oriented
- Flexible, open-minded, and positive
What can Milestone offer?
Healthy work environment: a company sponsored “All Inclusive Program” - with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruit and beverages, health insurance, massage and company bikes
- Social work environment – active Employee Club driving events like cooking classes, wine tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, and annual Christmas and summer parties
- A fun and invigorating place to work.
When joining Milestone, you will be part of the world’s leading provider of IP Video Management Systems. Since our start in Denmark in 1998 we have grown to be nearly 1.000 employees across development centers and regional offices in more than 25 countries. Today, our solutions are used in 500,000+ installations worldwide – with many more to come.
We believe that our success first and foremost is based on our sworn dedication to put people first – the people we work with and the people around us. It's how we grow our culture, our business and our community. We want to blaze new trails, stay curious and push the industry standard. Investing in people is how we do it. Because at Milestone, we grow together. Are you ready to fertilize your career, then visit milestonesys.com/careers
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply for this position now by submitting your CV and a cover letter.
Please note that the position is on-site at our headquarters in Brøndby, Denmark, and requires that you have a valid Danish work visa.
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.