Does accelerating your career by helping our clients reimagine the relationship between business and technology sound interesting to you? If so, Deloitte is the place for you.
We are looking for new Business Analysts to join our team in Deloitte’s Technology Strategy and Transformation offering. Here you will become part of our dedicated team of technical and business professionals, where you will help cultivate the next generation of information technology in large organizations and help CIOs assess and define and transform IT services. New technology trends are always high on the agenda within our community, and we expect you to share our passion for technology.
In Deloitte, we believe in leadership at all levels, and we thus foster a culture that encourages you to take lead on your specific development level, while simultaneously help you build a strong foundation for your future career. Deloitte provides the training, support and mentoring you require to exploit your potential and leadership abilities fully. We embrace and encourage authenticity and inclusion, as we understand that diversity of thought is a source of strength to be used in our work.
Exciting tasks await you
- As a business analyst within TS&T you will contribute to project teams in the same way as our full-time consultants. The projects you work on will be among the largest and most exciting in local, national as well as international settings. Our projects revolve around IT vision and strategy, IT operating and governance models as well as sourcing and vendor management in the public and private sector.
- Besides working in project teams, everyone in TS&T are expected to support internal business development work, such as developing sales material, gathering knowledge and making presentations on technology trends as well as contributing to other relevant activities that will strengthen our practice.
The expected working hours will be 15-20 hours per week, and naturally, we will be flexible in relation to your studies and exams.
You have the following skills and experience
- You are currently doing your master’s degree at DTU, CBS or ITU, among others, for example MSc in Economics and Business Administration – Information Management, MSc in Information Technology or MSc in Engineering being strongly passionate about applying IT in a business perspective and operating in the space between business and IT.
- You are an innovative and creative thinker who wants to take an active part in shaping our business and you are motivated by solving problems.
- In addition, you have delivered outstanding results in your previous student job or in connection with other activities outside your studies. You have the ability to translate complex messages in an understandable manner and the position requires that you have a high level of written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish.
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact consultant Sofie Amalie Berggrein Andersen at +45 41 28 93 00 or Senior consultant Nikolaj Møller at +45 30 93 42 57 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!