Deloitte Consulting CFO Services is the number one service provider within finance consulting and advisory. We work within the entire spectrum of the CFO area and engage with clients to operate, optimise and transform their finance functions. We have national and international clients across different industries and of different sizes. We thrive from client interaction and satisfaction, and the foundation will always be the same: our real passion for the CFO area.
We strive to foster an inclusive culture founded on collaboration, curiosity and high ambitions. We offer you a strong, often life-long professional network, where you can unfold your full potential. You will become part of a large team, and your development will take place in a truly social environment, which is of high importance to us.
Exciting tasks await you
Based on client needs, your skill set and preferences, the focus of your assignments can range from
- Management accounting, controlling and reporting
- Optimisation of finance and month-end processes
- Business partnering and Performance Management
- M&A finance and post-merger integration projects
- Large-scale system implementations and finance transformation projects
- Digital finance, modelling, BI solutions and digitalisation of finance and reporting processes.
We often operate on a high-end interim role-based manner. This requires great consulting skills and a true desire to make measurable impact in collaboration with the client and the client team.
You have the following skills and experience
- A relevant master’s degree, for example cand.merc., cand.oecon. or cand.polit., with good results
- Take a real interest in management accounting, controlling and finance
- Take an interest in technology enablement
- Have remarkable analytical skills with an eagerness to create business insight
- Take ownership and can work collaboratively in a team environment
- Can communicate complex ideas both verbally and in writing.
Our promise to you is our dedicated approach to your continued learning and development. We have a proven track record of accelerating talent development founded on hands-on experiences, a structured and tailored course programme and sparring with colleagues and experienced Consultants.
Your development journey takes point of departure in your professional core finance capabilities while building a strong internal network among your peers across Deloitte Consulting. For this, we have our tailored and proven CFO Academy. CFO Academy represents a high-quality and structured learning experience covering the first two years at consultant level, i.e. the graduate years, but is only the beginning of a long and organised education journey. The programme starts the first day of your employment, when you become a Consultant.
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead at your specific development level in close collaboration with your dedicated coach assigned to you for mentoring and sparring.
Our aspiration is to develop the CFOs of tomorrow: either you or our clients. Do you want to be part of that journey?
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree along with any other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Senior Manager, Mikkel Hviid at 30 93 47 58 or Senior Consultant, Cathrine Boe at 28 73 52 68 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you.