Role Summary:Channels Sr Manager will support third party distribution strategies and plans. This Channel Sr Manager executes comprehensive business planning for channel partners and develops prospecting and recruitment campaigns to attract and build a partner ecosystem. This role executes Strategic GTM plans by partner, directing overall partner relationships to maximize GE channel investments. He/she will be responsible for managing sales leader relationships within the channel.
Essential Responsibilities:In this role, you will:
- Develop a clear strategy & plan for developing GED’s Channel / Reseller Partner portfolio in Asia.
- Coordinate Reseller/Agent (sales) and Solution Partner (delivery) recruitment & onboarding efforts.
- Engage directly with C-suite and senior management executives at new & targeted Partners.
- Report out regularly to your immediate manager and GE Digital senior management stakeholders on regional channel development strategies and the status of region-wide development plan.
- Work with GE Digital Partner Marketing and Operations teams to execute integrated partner recruiting and on-boarding campaigns
- Ensure newly recruited Channel Partners are being managed effectively – with a documented go to market strategy and approved Business Plan with mutually-agreed measures of success (i.e. order/bookings, resource development, etc.)
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews reporting on the state of the GE Digital Asia business.
- Orchestrate with global teams to develop and execute market-relevant, cost-effective plans for regional marketing, partner enablement and training events. This may include sales enablement, training on product demonstration systems and/or Solution Provider (SP) implementation training
- Ensure GE compliance and risk guidelines are met at all times.
- Coordinate voice of the customer activities and collaborating with Product Marketing for NPI
- Coordinate with marketing/sales ops as required for on-going program execution
- Work with finance/sales operations to ensure performance targets are met, co-op payments, and commission payments are accurate and paid out in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of professional experience in sales, business development, and/or operations.
- Strong background in and understanding of resell / channel partner business models.
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to work from a GE office located in South Korea/Japan/China
- Leadership skills and experience in a similar environment
- Strong results orientation, with a proven track record of meeting or beating personal goals
- Go To Market strategy & planning experience, strong analytic and process skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Manufacturing & Automation software across multiple verticals (Food & Beverage / CPG, Automotive, Paper, Steel, Chemical, etc.).
- Business management skills (team leadership, budget management, etc.)
- Willingness to travel 30-40% of the time.