Would you like to be part of a maturing IT Portfolio Management Office operating in a global setting? Do you wish to become a member of a strong team overseeing the IT portfolio from the earliest demands until project closures? And do you find it exciting to help shape the future of the PMO at Pandora? If so, you might be the person we are looking for.
Overview, guidance and advisory
As IT PMO Consultant, you will be part of the IT PMO - a subsection of the Project and Portfolio Organisation within Pandora IT. The team consists of three Student Assistants and three PMO Consultants, including you.
The IT PMO provides insights and transparency through reporting and has a collaboration with stakeholders across the organisation. We also manage processes and governance surrounding the IT portfolio both in regard to waterfall projects and the agile sprints. Pandora has recently embarked on an agile implementation journey based on the SAFe framework. This is a high-performance position where you will draw on your accrued experience from project organisations, global IT organisation(s) and business acumen to achieve clear team objectives. You are able to self-manage key responsibilities and attack challenges with solid problem-solving skills.
Some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Assist in building and driving the Lean Portfolio Management capabilities
- Ensuring adherence and updates to the end-to-end toolbox of methods, templates, processes etc. associated with the IT Portfolio
- Executing continuous improvements in line with Pandora IT’s maturity level and strategy – including ongoing project support through the IT PMO service catalogue, continuously review relevant reporting, driving feedback loops of services and financial support
- Actively engage in fostering a knowledge sharing culture within the department
- Support the demand and project processes and reporting
Some travel may be required - up to 20 days a year to support our global organisation.
A strong team player and communicator, able to build sustainable relations
To succeed as our new IT PMO Consultant, we imagine that you have strong stakeholder management skills to drive results. You have a highly motivated and self-starter approach to tasks with focus on efficiency and effectiveness. The market in which Pandora operates is a quickly evolving and changing environment and this is reflected throughout our organisation. This requires our colleagues to be dynamic and seizing the opportunities presented.
On top of that, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from a global organisation, preferably within either projects or IT
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, IT or similar
- Experience with Agile and using the SAFe Framework (certified)
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and Azure DevOps is an advantage
- Full professional English skills – verbal and written
- Experienced in developing and implementing new concepts and processes
- Generally tech savvy and with a high level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- A strong performance-driven attitude combined with result-orientation, high ethical standards and respect towards values and opinions
- We value a good sense of humour and a high level of cultural intelligence
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The Project & Portfolio Organisation in Pandora IT consists of 23 IT Project Managers and PMO consultants which are divided into three different teams with global reach (PMO, IT Project Managers in AMER & EMEA, and IT Project Managers in APAC) - you will report to the Manager, IT PMO.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future . We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.