- Nestlé Purina EMENA
- Paris Area France
- Full-time permanent contract
- Msc industrial engineer or Bsc electronic & automation engineer
- Rockwell Automation technologies knowledge
- Wonderware technologies
- Min 4 years in the corresponding technical field, preferably R&D or Operations in FMCG
- This position might require up to 70% travelling time.
- At Nestlé Purina Petcare, we are passionately committed to enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our dedication to pets, and their owners, directs everything we do, every day, everywhere. Today, Nestlé Purina Petcare is one of the world's leading pet care companies. We offer an attractive and dynamic work environment with a high focus on developing people.
- In this position, you will be the Technology Alignment Program (TAP) responsible, in your area of competency, by delivering Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) or Electricity and Automation (E&A) standard platforms for NPP EMENA, in line with corporate guidelines. You will also support capital investment projects by handling CQV phases. In addition, you will support the factories in the network with your expert knowledge and providing technical assistance.
A day in the life of...
- Support pre-project preparation, including pre-concept/design and associated documentations, flow sheets, P&ID, layouts, planning, HAZOP, URS and FDS specifications
- Compare offers, make recommendations & participate in technical/commercial negotiations for the purchasing of equipment & technical services and the establishment of key supplier agreements
- Establish engineering, automation / electrical standards and contribute to the best-in-class repository: Best practice solutions, preferred suppliers & equipment, technical documentation, historic costs etc.
- Participate in capital investments projects in the factory ensuring that the technical solution follows corporate and market standards and is delivered with the expected quality, being on time and in budget
- Maintain, transfer across NPPE and develop the corresponding engineering core competence, including experts networking, training and skills assessments
- Ensure process & equipment safety for people, products and environment and that one exhibits an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations
- Participate and support initiatives and action plans related to consumer complaint, in our area of competency, as well as support factory trials for validating new product / new pack
What will make you successful
- Msc industrial engineer or Bsc electronic & automation engineer or Bsc electrical engineer degree or equivalent in technical and/or scientific discipline
- Rockwell Automation technologies knowledge (PLC’s, Fieldbus Networks, Devices & Software like ControlLogix, CompactLogix, Ethernet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, RSLogix/Studio 5000), as well as Wonderware technologies (WW System Platform / InTouch / Historian).
- Ensures the application of the market and local MES-E&A related legislation (i.e. electrical, calibration, maintenance, etc.).
- Technical knowledge in practical operations, incl. project management skills, planning and organization (documentation of the automation framework).
- Minimum 4 years in the corresponding technical field, preferably R&D or Operations in the food manufacturing or consumer goods industry
- Proven record of accomplishment in delivering results by working with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English and good technical document writing skills.