San Francisco, CA
Company DescriptionThank you for your interest in Dropbox careers. We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionNew graduates and interns at Dropbox work alongside industry leaders, architecting the growing family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people and businesses around the world. From day one, you’ll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a massive scale.
As a digital data analyst in the Go To Market Team, you will be placed in a fast-paced environment where you will help to build and ship important features and functionality. We are looking for a self-driven intern willing and able to learn quickly and acquire new development skills, particularly in areas related to marketing applications. You will get an opportunity to learn multiple technology/platform including CMS, DMP, Analytics, Tag Manager etc.
- Work on web application technology stack including CMS, Tag Manager, Analytics
- Working with our business and developers implementing tags on websites or web apps to collect usage data
- Develop reports on website characteristics, utilization, focus areas, conversion and other characteristics
- Work with business to create/identify segments based on marketing goals involving gathering, unify, and act on all of data, making your advertising more efficient, and reaching the right people at the right time
- Create target audiences based on a combination of in-depth first-party and third-party audience data; accurately target campaigns to these audiences across third-party ad networks and exchanges; and measure with accuracy campaign performance
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product, marketing, legal, and management teams.
- Pursuing a Computer Science or related technical degree
- Strong analytical, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience with at least one scripting language is a must
- Eager to learn what it takes to ship production-level websites and web applications
Benefits & Perks
- Dedicated Mentorship
- Market competitive salary
- Intern Hack Week
- Housing stipend
- Employee Resource Groups