San Francisco, CA
Company DescriptionThank you for your interest in Dropbox careers. We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionNew graduates and interns at Dropbox work alongside industry leaders, architecting the growing family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people and businesses around the world. From day one, you’ll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a massive scale.
The Information Technology and Services team builds scalable technology solutions that have broad impact for our growing teams around the world. As a Business Analyst Intern on the Business Intelligence team, you will work with the team on process documentation and application design/review. Interns will be provided with mentorship and feedback throughout their internship and may be considered for a full-time offer upon graduation pending business need and performance.
- Participate in business requirements gathering, and understanding process design
- Update and maintain documentation across various platforms
- Assist PM and Business Analysts with creating documentation around existing and new initiatives
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Current Juniors pursuing their BS/BA
- General Business degree with previous experience or coursework focused on business metrics in the domains of finance, sales, marketing and HR
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Passion for technology and Dropbox!
- A plus if you have general business knowledge and proficiency in Excel related data analytics.
Benefits & Perks
- Dedicated Mentorship
- Market competitive salary
- Intern Hack Week
- Housing stipend
- Employee Resource Groups