Global Supply Chain Optimization Manager
The Global Supply Chain Optimization Manager is responsible for overall Videojet’s manufacturing locations inventory, custom and duties cost by setting and hitting site manufacturing location and global manufacturing inventory and C&D goals, and overall ownership of system parameters related to inventory optimization and replenishment modules necessary to maintain and improve service levels while maximizing inventory productivity and lowering C&D cost to Videojet.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, end-to-end supply chain planning, and optimization knowledge, and understanding of data visualization tools and techniques, and strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills.
Occasional travel is required. This position reports to the Global Supply Chain Director.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver YOY improvement targets on inventory value and quick inventory turns (QIT) by developing and executing inventory levers
- Closely collaborate with regional material managers to develop and manage a healthy inventory reduction funnel
- Map out current network and footprint of Videojet’s existing locations, vendor base, and customers and assess/implement network optimization opportunities
- Lead the forecasting and manage the Custom and Duties operations budget
- Collaborate with manufacturing leaders to build and improve processes (such as order management, sales, and operations planning, 3PL consolidation, consignment, late point customization, etc.) and implement leading indicators for planning/forecasting in optimizing inventory and reduce custom/duties cost
- Develop tool/ architecture to have the ability to plan and forecast the optimal inventory target for each manufacture locations
- Deploy DHR IMAG across Operation site and drive sustainability
REQUIRED KNOWLEGE & SKILLS:
- Demonstrated strong capability to drive change via collaboration across highly matrixed organizational levels, global geography, and regional operations.
- Preferred experience in Supply Chain or Inventory Management
- Experience with Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Experience in executing “Continuous Improvement” through the utilization of DBS
- Demonstrated and delivered cost savings strategy y-o-y
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Materials Management
- 5 or more years of demonstrated work experience in Supply Chain or Materials Management
- Ability to project manage projects from identification to implementation stages
- Meet or exceed profit plan goals related to commodities including cost savings, OBFR improvement, supplier optimization, working capital improvements, and other KPI
- Lead, motivate and influence cross-functional stakeholders to drive KPI
- Maintain and update inventory / C&D funnel
- Support accurate and timely reporting of key measurable (C&D budget, QIT)
- Support implementation of standardizing global activities
- Practice and experience visual and daily management process to deliver objectives
- Ability to gather information, analyze data, prepare and lead negotiations as well as deliver a recommendation
- Self-starter that is well organized and able to make sound decisions from proper analysis of data.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available .