- The Apps Support Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- The Apps Support Intmd Analyst provides technical and business support for users of Citi Applcations.
- Utilizes good understanding of apps support procedures and concepts and basic knowledge of other technical areas to field issues and queries from stakeholders, provide short-term resolutions and work with relevant technology partners for long term remediation.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of how areas of apps support collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
- Act as a liaison between users/traders, interfacing internal technology groups and vendors
- Participates in disaster recovery testing
- Participate in application releases, from development, testing and deployment into production.
- perform post release checkouts after application releases and infrastructure updates. Develop and maintain technical support documentation.
- Considers implications of the application of technology to the current environment.
- Analyzes applications to identify risks, vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions Cooperation with Development colleagues to prioritize bug fixes and support tooling requirements.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Exchanges ideas and information
- Active involvement in and ownership of Support Project items, covering Stability, Efficiency, and Effectiveness initiatives.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned in a concise and logical manner.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of total IT experience in Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Qlik Sense, etc.)
- 2-3 years of hands on experience in Tableau server administration / PowerBI Server Administration using best practices and standards.
- Hands-on experience in scripting the installation and configuration of Tableau Server / PowerBI Server
- Experience working with Relational Databases (SQL Server - required, Oracle)
- Familiar with the Tableau Server Architecture and Tableau processes in a clustered environment.
- Working knowledge of Tableau / PowerBI administration, maintenance and support (including Patching and Upgrades).
- Understanding of the various supported Authentication security models for Tableau Server including Tableau Desktop. ie: SSO options, re-authentication on data sources, SAML, Active Directory.
- Solid understanding of Tableau's Authorization & multi-site Model.
- Experience in executing various Reporting Tool administration activities; including monitoring, capacity management, performance optimization, reporting.
- Ability to recognize areas for automation and optimization demonstrating the Tableau REST APIs.
- Report administration (using Power BI or SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Skilled with MS Office
- Develop and maintain documentation required to support the server infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, driving projects/issues to closure.
- Experience in driving out requirements and building documentation process
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with JIRA/SharePoint Usage/Confluence is a plus
- Experience with Azure Platform
- Ability to adhere and enforce company and department processes.
- Strong desire to learn new tools.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience. Masters Degree preferred.
- BI Tools Related certifications is a plus.
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.